Old December 21st, 2003, 05:12 AM
clint

Default Copenhagen hotel with large bed

God, are you a giant?
"Casey" wrote in message
link.net...
I'd like to hear a few suggestions for a hotel in Copenhagen. I
have some specific preferences. It must offer a larger bed, at
least a double bed (two twin beds are not acceptable). I need a
bed without a foot-board (I'm tall). I am willing to stay at a hotel
out of the city center, as long as it is situated near a metro or rail
station. I'd really like to keep the price no higher than 80 Euros,
but that may be difficult as Copenhagen is an expensive city. Even
a hotel in a nearby city is acceptable, but Malmo is probably too
far (would cost me at least $20 per day in train fare to commute).
If you give a URL of the hotel, I can look at their photos to see
about their beds.

Casey