Old May 17th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Sevebacala

Default The Chupacabras in Sosua,

I just back from four months in the Dominican Republic and found all the
Europeans to way more obnoxious than Americans especially the Germans In Sosua,
I was there almost everyday the German act like animals. They are nothing but a
bunch of pedophiles. They have no respect for the locals. They literally ****
all overt hem . There is a whole community of Germans that own business down
in the Dominican Republic. I personally made a point of Boycotting them. I
was in one German restaurant and wanted to buy a homeless kid a hamburger and
the owner would not serve him. If you ask any Dominican, what they think of the
Germans their ****ed up attitude they will respond y saying that they are
nothing but a group of heartless leeches that are exploiting the them, milking
their country, because they are poor there is nothing they can do but tolerate
them. And we thought the days of Imperialism were over? I pray for the day
when the Dominican rise up and kick those Nazis out of their country or maybe
better yet round them all up and put them in ovens. They would be doing the
whole world a favor