Old October 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward[_2_]

Default Purchasing pictures from the cruise line

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:15:41 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:28:16 -0700 (PDT), traveler wrote:

Would you like to have access to the pictures that were taken of you
by the ship's photographers after the cruise?

Considering I don't get my picture taken except for that forced one on
embarkation, sure! Let's see 'em. LOL

--
We are becoming a country that believes the rich have earned their money but the well educated have not
earned their intellectual superiority. This leads to a nation that idolizes Kardashians.