Old June 25th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Steve

Default Which FF program?

Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me. It seems that I'll be travelling between
London and Frankfurt with Lufthansa (economy) on a weekly basis for at
least the next 4 months and can't decided which frequent flier program
to use/join to make the most out of these flights. I'm already a
member of Lufthansa's Miles & More program but don't like the fact
that miles expire after 36 months (already lost 25000 miles this way).

Ideally I'm looking to collect as many miles as possible but Elite
status would be good too ) Is United Airlines' program any good? or
are they going bankrupt soon? )

Thank you in advance,
Steve