Old December 9th, 2007, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BrianK

Default Now accessing internet while flying is completely possible.

On 12/8/2007 5:11 PM Jim Davis plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and
said:
On Dec 8, 3:55 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"Jim Davis" wrote in message

On Dec 7, 12:29 pm, rishil wrote:

A popular American airline company has recently has teamed up with
Yahoo and Research in Motion (RIM) to offer this Wireless Internet for
its passengers..

http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/12/...t-while-flying....

Good Day!!

$ 10.00 per trip? Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need it *that* bad.

Depends on how long the flight. Some of those international flights I took
over the years, an extra 10 bucks would have been well spent.

I always felt I can wait until I get to the hotel with free internet.
I have other things to keep me occupied on any length of flight. But
if they have to open up wireless on flights, that's OK by me. Just
keep banning cell phones. That's my only "quiet time" away from the
phone.

Maybe somebody will provide "The Cone of Silence" a la "Get Smart" for
in flight cell phone users. ;-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera