Old December 10th, 2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD

Default Now accessing internet while flying is completely possible.

In message
Jim
Davis wrote:

On Dec 7, 12:29 pm, rishil wrote:
A popular American airline company has recently has teamed up with
Yahoo and Research in Motion (RIM) to offer this Wireless Internet for
its passengers..

http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/12/...t-while-flying....

Good Day!!

$ 10.00 per trip? Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need it *that* bad.

Even for a three hour flight, I'd consider it more then worthwhile. For
me, that's the difference between three work hours, or sleep hours.

I'll take the work hours anytime, and sleep in a bed when I arrive.