Old October 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM
claudia2790 claudia2790 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tile View Post

have a look at the official webpage of the National toruist officice in Peru

I have been to machu Picchu 10 yrs ago, and plan to return next year.
apparently, trains do not start anymore from Cuzco, but from a nearby train
station that will save you a couple of hours.
and apparently there is no monopoly anymore of trains going to Machu Picchu.
Actually, the train stops neat Machu Picchu, then you have to take a shuttle
bus

In my times, tickets were all sold out. I mean, travel agencies bought all
tickets and sold only guided tours. so just try to book yr ticket online
well in advance, or be prepared to pay an overprice.
thank you tile I'm searching for information everywhere, and I want to know a little more I think I'm going to travel to cusco with an angency, so I'm looking for the best deal.