Old November 4th, 2015, 12:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Don Wiss

Default Where in Paris is this?

On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 08:46:24 +0100, Martin wrote:

If you want to see the entire film, it can be downloaded off of he
http://jwissandsons.com/family/grand-tour/
The best parts are the various street scenes.

Soon it will be put up on YouTube or Vimeo.

Have you got a link to the Sheffield film too?

Sheffield is in that film. It originally had the title card At Southampton,
but we moved that title card to just in front of Southampton docks. So
Sheffield has no title card. But it is listed on my timings chart.

Sheffield can be identified by the buses with Sheffield Corporation
Tramways on the sides. And Sheffield Banking Company Limited is on a
building front.

My great-grandfather also visited Sheffield in the 1890s. It being the
center of scissors manufacturing in England interested him.