Old August 8th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Ken Blake

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

In news:B9gRc.226201$IQ4.55073@attbi_s02,
John Vittoe typed:

"Johan" wrote in message
This is something that sucks big time. I never travel with
British
Airways anymore just for that. I thought it was something like
60
pounds (no idea how many $ that is) They refuse Euro's so you
have
to exchange dollars witch cost money too. It's one big rip
off,
takes forever to get from one airport to the other and you're
plain
exhausted because you have to carry you're whole household on
that
bus. If you think you will enjoy the trip, well forget it.
There's
nothing to see besides car's driving on the wrong side of the
road.
Never in my whole life again.

Thanks very much. We have 3 hours 50 minutes between
flights, so
we should be OK. BA says we should have no problem, and that
if
we do, they'll put us on a later flight.

We took it last September, didn't seem like much of a hassle.
The
cost was 17£ each and 12£ each if you were over 60.

Thanks, John. I knew the regular price was 17£, but didn't know
there was a senior discount. I'll be sure to ask for it.

Do you know if we can pay on the bus, or do we have to get
tickets in the station?

That's $30 US
or $22 each. They take credit cards so that is the best way to
pay.

If we can pay on the bus, can we pay by CC there, or does using
plastic mean you have to buy a ticket in the station?

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup