Old April 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Graham Harrison[_3_]

Default Points of interest between Bristol and Stansted

"Jesper Lauridsen" wrote in message
I'll be driving from Bristol to Stansted airport on a Sunday and have
around 7 hours at my disposal, so I'm looking for somewhere interesting
to make stop on the way.

Interests would be great nature, grand architecture or maybe some old
town.

Don't stop until you get there. Why? Well, your major issue is going to
be getting round London. Sunday it might be but the traffic can be a real
problem.

I think I'd head a little beyond the airport up the M11 to Saffron Walden,
have lunch and stroll.