Old March 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
cpd1972

My neighbors have just come back from the Moon Palace and they said it was
great although he golfs and she loves to Spa it. They did however like that
their tours to the ruins and other places were included in the "Hefty" price
and that they had privileges at all the other clubs. THere are many kids at
the Palace resorts in and near Cancun so get ready and don't go around
school holidays but to meet fun people my neighbor Sheri said that the Beach
Palace was the place.
wrote in message
I am a newbie to all-inclusive resorts and am looking for some input
and advice. We have two couples that are looking at spending about a
week at an all-inclusive resort for a vacation this year. We are
thinking of either going in April, or in October, and are kicking
around the idea of heading to Mexico. Specifically, we are two couples
in our early 30's that are looking for good party scenes, activities,
and beaches. I have heard that the Riviera Maya is a neat place, and
may be a good fit for us. We would love to find a spot that would
allow some shopping, hiking, snorkeling, wind-surfing, maybe even some
water-skiing or jet skiing, and a great night life. Any ideas and input
anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Slacker