Old August 7th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Urs Mueller

Default Transfer from Vancouver to Bellingham by Greyhound, difficult?

Hello

Arriving by train from Toronto to Vancouver, I need a transfer to
Bellingham, WA, where I have to get the ferry to Alaska.

I am planning to use Greyhound for this transfer, but I am travelling in
company with my father (in the age of 78) and so I am a bit nervous about
this transfer.

We are both from Switzerland, so the custom procedures might be difficult
and/or lengthy.

We should arrive at 8am at Vancouver Station, the ferry is leaving at 6pm.

Are the Greyhound buses usually crowded? As I am living in Switzerland,
Europe, I cannot buy tickets online.

Does anyone have good advice for me?

Kind Regards, Urs Mueller