Old March 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Izzy Mandelbaum

Default Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

On Mar 4, 12:42 pm, "Earl Evleth" wrote:
So here she is on Al Go "I hear he has a small carbon footprint.
You know what they say about men with a small carbon footprint. Mind
you, at 400 pounds, he probably can't see any footprint."

On John Edwards: "I was going to have a few comments on the other
Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you
have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."

On Barack Obama: "I refer to him as B. Hussein Obama. He's half-white
and half-black, half-Christian and half-Muslim and half-atheist.
Something there for every Democrat."

On Bill Clinton: "He was called the first black president. Obama might
be half-black and half-white. Bill was half-white and half-trash."

On Hillary Clinton: "Hillary has already started to put together her
White House team. It has to be diverse. It has to have blacks and
whites and men and women. All sorts of women, as long as they aren't
called Monica."

All that was missing was the rimshots...