Old December 13th, 2011, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default TSA thought woman's back brace was a money belt

On Dec 12, 8:28*am, Irwell wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:42:32 -0500, Fly Guy wrote:

The TSA denied that any strip-search ever took place, adding that they
"truly regret that these passengers feel they had a bad screening
experience."

Has anybody ever had a good screening experience?

Well, I once opted out of the x-ray machine and requested a private
screening. When I acted as if I was enjoying the pat down, the
screener got very upset, threatented to permanently deny me boarding
on all future flights, and threatened to have me arrested. This TSA
agent obviously did not want me to have a good screening experience.