Old December 4th, 2009, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Steve Cain

Default Four Star Hotels in NYC-Manhattan

"Qanset" wrote in message

Are there any readers on this group that have stayed in Manhattan, that
could recommend some good 4 star hotels in Manhattan (Near 42nd St) that
charge a reasonable room rate. Is $250 per nite the normal rate to pay??

I'd take a look at what Hotwire.com had to offer in the Times Square area.
Educate yourself on which hotels are which by matching attributes found at
betterbidding.com NY NYCNYC Hotel list where the hotels and there
offerings are listed.

How about transport from JFK Airport. Are there reliable bus/mini bus
companies that drop off at hotels in Manhattan.???

Not a problem, google this. "Super Shuttle" will likely work for you.

Shopping tips for womens clothing.
(My wife has all this money burning a hole in her pocket).

Best tip for shopping is DUCK! s

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.