Old June 15th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default "Easy" SF Bay Area airport

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
Jocab wrote:
What airport near San Francisco (say, max 50 miles) is easy for
national air journeys, meaning not many queues etc. Maybe Oakland?
Anything else? Thanks

The only thing you should worry about is there in the Bay Area you're
coming from/going to. The hassle of going to an inconveniently located
airport will outweigh anything that could possibly happen at the airport
itself.

It may be the 'only thing' YOU'd worry about but it certainly isn't
the only thing everyone worries about. Some people can't stand large
crowds, long lines (queues), etc and would gladly drive further to
avoid it.

You really should consider that using 'only' and 'anything'.

I'm going to stand by my statement. If someone would prefer to drive 90
minutes to avoid a 20-minute queue in the airport, then they are irrational.
This same irrationality is going to affect them time and time again
throughout life, and I'm not here to provide their coping mechanism; they'll
have to develop that on their own.

miguel