Old July 5th, 2006, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
The Reid[_1_]

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

Following up to mrtravel

how well does an insurance based system work if you are born
sick?

It works quite well in my experience.
My first child was conceived before I had insurance, so the insurance
didn't cover my wife's (ex-wife now) medical bills, but it covered the
child's medical bills in the hospital.

I was thinking of someone with an ongoing condition, private
cover here tends to exclude known conditions when I've looked at
it.
--
Mike Reid. Shetland pics:-
Puffin pics "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk/puffinpics.htm"