Old July 6th, 2006, 10:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
mrtravel[_1_]

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

The Reid wrote:
Following up to mrtravel

I was thinking of someone with an ongoing condition, private
cover here tends to exclude known conditions when I've looked at
it.

You said "born sick". If a policy covers children at birth, then "born
sick" is covered.

If a child has a faulty heart from birth, will it be able to buy
cover at a normal reasonable price, including heart cover?

Isn't that what I said? Now, it would be difficult and/or more expensive
if the child wasn't covered at birth, but I was referring to policies
that cover dependents from birth.