Old April 1st, 2011, 06:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Anonymouse[_5_]

Default Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

On 2/7/2011 11:51 PM, Carmen1touristguide.za wrote:
What makes us any different from the rest? Dedication to our clients,
preserving Wildlife and supporting the less fortunate. 20 Years
service in the Tourist Industry.. Only highly experienced guides and
game rangers render their services to Bushcamp Safaris... What can I
say? Give us a try. You get a FREE TOUR to Soweto or a Cultural
Village if you are more than 15 members in a group.

Hi,

and I'd guess it'd also include round trip first class airfare from
anywhere in the USA-Canada to South Africa, a first class hotel for the
duration of the stay in South Africa, and the services of an armed
security team for your group while you are in South Africa (that is to
say NOT in the USA-Canada

--
Hackamore
http://www.hackamoretravel.com