Old June 4th, 2011, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

In article ,
wrote:

Disagree. We always have an interior stateroom. If you have the beds
together to make a king, there is NOT room to do anything that you
want to do. We either have to crawl out at the foot of the bed or get
out on the side and climb over the end of the bed because the cabinets
do not leave any room to walk.

Also the bathrooms have no space to put anything.

I think we had this discussion but there are larger inside staterooms
on Royal caribbean. You choose to pick the smallest inside cabins. I
guess to save money. Also you choose to pick the oldest ships in the
Royal fleet. Susette has been on many Royal Caribbean sailings and in
inside cabins as have I. Been in inside cabins so we know the cabins.
Also I think you have only been on the older Vision class ships. The
Radiance, Voyager, Freedom and Oasis class ships are on another level.

Reading your posts I do think HAL is the best fit for you. They do have
the largest cabins along with Carnival, and since you like insides and
prefer to stay in the cabin in the evening editing photos other aspects
that Royal Caribbean is known for would be wasted on you.

--
Charles