Old June 5th, 2011, 08:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

In article ,
wrote:

Yes we do that. But I am irritated by the people who say that the
cabins are well designed, when they can only be used with twin beds.

If I were younger, or in better health, I would not want to be
sleeping in twin beds.

I have never had the beds made up as twins on Royal Caribbean and had
plenty of room. As I have mentioned on the Vision class ships like
Grandeur and Enchantment there are two sizes of inside cabins. If you
need more room book the large inside cabin on that class of ships.
Check the square feet before you book a cabin.

--
Charles