Old May 14th, 2004, 11:15 AM
TauSphinx5

Default MEXICAN RIVIERA ON RCCL: Still looking for feedback...

(I posted this before, but I didn't receive any responses. If you have sailed
the Legend (RCCL) or done the Mexican Riviera itinerary, your feedback would be
appreciated...)

Has anybody done the Mexican Riviera on the Legend of the Seas out of San
Diego? I will be surprising my wife with this in August.

Together, we have only cruised Carnival in the Caribbean. I have had
experience on NCL, Princess, and a couple of other lines that may have been
bought up by now. I did do the Mexican Riviera about 15 years ago on a
10-night itinerary, but I can't remember the name of the line...

Anyway, any feedback on the Legend of the Seas, the Mexican Riviera, or this
specific itinerary, would be appreciated. Also, feel free to suggest
"must-do's" for the ports that will be visited (Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San
Lucas, and Mazatlan).

Thanks.