Old March 5th, 2006, 04:33 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default Looking for ideas for families

How was the pool, beach, food and service at Moon Palace? I know most of us
will not be too concerned with side trips. Going mostly for the beach, pool
and sun. Maybe a day shopping in one of the cities, but you never know. I
know we have been to Tulum two years ago when we stayed at the Palladium.
There was a little shopping area near Tulum with mostly empty stores has
that been built up at all?

"LT" wrote in message
Having taken my family to Moon Palace, I would certainly recommend it for
families. You can go to other Palace resorts and do bus tours to places
like Tulum through Palace.
LT

"MikeB" wrote in message
I have not been, but from the reviews I have read, the Club Med Ixtapa
is
one of the best for kids' clubs. See the reviews at:
http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortrev...o/clubmed.html

"kroche22" wrote in message
I am trying to organize a group of families and friends to go to an
all-inclusive next spring, 2007. Most of the kids will range in age from
8-16. Everything needs to be included, food, tips, beverages (adult and
kid)
all day, some activities. We are looking towards Mexico, Riveria Maya
section preferred, or the Caribbean. We need reasonable rates on resort
and
air.
I've read mix reviews about Beaches some of which say your paying for 5
star
and only getting 3 star. Others can't say enough good things.

looking for ideas
Thanks