Old October 30th, 2007, 07:15 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
alohacyberian

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

On Oct 21, 5:23 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote in message

ups.com...

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right, that
is being circumvented by a police power requiring Licensing.

It isn't the police who require driver licenses; they are only enforcing
the laws they don't make. You need to study up on how laws are enacted and
for what reason, and how those laws are enforced and who's responsible for
their enforcement. It would be much easier for you to study your local
driver license manual and try to pass the test this time rather than go on
the Usenet and plea for laws to be changed for those who flunk the tests.
KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

I love it when you write things yourself. You just reinforce the
general concensus that you are a blithering, illiterate idiot.