Old February 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone Traitor Komin talking to himself! No wonder the Viets
are fed up with him. They hired him to spy and do propaganda work,
but he ends up talking to himself! What a cock of a spy. I don't
blame the Viets for being so angry and for squeezing his balls flat.

On Feb 18, 10:45*pm, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
wakalukong,

the *CPC *appreciates *very *much *your *loyalty *to
* the *Chinese *nation *China and *your *loyalty
* to *the *Chinese people in *China .

wakalukong , the *CPC *thank *you *for *your *spying * activities
*in ASEAN
* for
and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people in China.

even though *you are a *Singaporean , the CPC *knows *full *well that
*you remain a
faithful *and *a *loyal *servant *of *China in * ASEAN .

Feb 18, 6:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:

Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN