Old October 20th, 2011, 12:25 AM posted to rec.roller-coaster,rec.travel.cruises
Derek Gee

Default TR: Pacific Duality Pt. 8: A Return to Nausea (9/2/11)

"Wolf" wrote in message
I find the parallel evolution of grilling/barbecuing fascinating. So many
totally disparate cultures have quasi-independently hit on very similar
ideas, even if they often go about the exact way very differently depending
on local conditions. I guess when you're faced with the same chemistry
problem, the same solutions work everywhere.

Also how every culture that simultaneously had chickens and oil hit on
pretty much the same fried chicken recipe.

But did they get the 11 secret herbs and spices?