Old August 16th, 2012, 12:06 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Binyamin Dissen

Default Ben-Gurion Passengers Get New 'Bill of Rights'

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...8#.UCy0DLMe4RE

If a flight is delayed up to five hours, airlines must provide food and drink
for passengers, and provide them with money to make two phone calls. If a
flight is delayed between 5 and 8 hours, the passenger can decide to cancel
their reservation, receiving a full refund from the airline.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com