Old May 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
R@L

Default Advice on Gargano, Puglia, Italy

"Cheesy Manx" wrote in message
Hi, I'll be spending a week in the Gargano area of Italy in June, around
Capo Vieste. I'm looking for tips on places of architectural interest,
attractive towns, good restaurants and so on, anything which may not be
already in the guide books (not that there are any guide books for this
region it seems). Also anything which my 3-year-old might enjoy although
with the beach and the pool I'm sure he'll be happy anyway. Thanks.

Cheesy

The city of Bari is beautyful although LP says it is the most dangerous in
Italy, it's perfectly safe at day time.
Also Alberobello is worth a (very touristy) visit since people live in
trulli like gnomes do....
Many other towns like Locorotondo are worth a visit so you should have a car
there.

Ronald
www.mulazzo.nl (our house in the Lunigiana)
www.netspresso.com (the espresso infosite)