Old June 15th, 2005, 05:32 AM

Default Euro Down-Time to Visit?

With the euro down to almost 1.2/dollar compared to 1.35/dollar a few
months ago,is now the right time to travel to Europe?Does anyone expect
the euro to continue down or bounce back up?
I want to fly to London for a few days then take the Eurostar to Paris
for several days.Can I buy a round-trip ticket that arrives in London
and departs Paris or must it be a one-way to London and a one-way back
from Paris?
My second trip would be to see Rome then Venice then Athens.What would
be the best way to go from Venice to Athens,by train or boat?