Old June 15th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Beach Comber

With the euro down to almost 1.2/dollar compared to 1.35/dollar a few

Oh, woudln't you have loved it back when the rate was 0.92 dollar to
the Euro?

My second trip would be to see Rome then Venice then Athens.What would
be the best way to go from Venice to Athens,by train or boat?

My wife and I did a Rome/Venice combo a couple of years ago. We went
through London first. What we did was take Ryan Air from London to
Rome, spent a few days in Rome, then a train from Rome to Venice, spent
a few days in Venice, and finally flew back to London on Ryan again.

If you book way ahead you can get really good prices on Ryan. I don't
remember the actual price, but our train ticket from Rome to Venice
wasn't too expensive. Nice way to see the country side.

Enjoy your trips.

Beach Comber
http://worldbeachlist.com/