Old December 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM posted to alt.abortion,alt.atheism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
Mark K. Bilbo

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 04:10:35 -0800, markzoom wrote:

Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:42:08 -0800, markzoom wrote:

Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 04:44:06 +0000, flaviaR wrote:

On 14-Dec-2006, "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:36:56 -0800, markzoom wrote:

In a way that would be victory for the zionist Rabbi too.... and a blow
to freedom.

Not having tax funded blinky lights on plastic trees is a "blow to
freedom?"

Maybe to kooks...

Certainly to those who expose themselves and their
politics so thoroughly as markzoom. Or did you miss
what he called the rabbi....? I left it in, above....

Oh I've seen the rants about the US being run by Da Jooos!!! That's why I
used the word "kook." G

Actually it's the *zionist* faction of the tiny 2% jewish minority who
have hugely disproportionate control over the USAy. One would have to
be not just a kook but a completely ignorant moron not to have twigged
it by now.

Yeah, it's all the *rest of us that are crazy, not you conspiracy nuts.

Well you are not so much "crazy" as utterly and completely dumbass
ignorant about your US power structure and the sheer scale of the
influence of the tiny 1.5% zionist minority on it.
Just one little test: What's PNAC?

Project for the New American Century. Why?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
Christianity is to religions as Windows is to operating systems.