Old April 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

Default AIDS is predominately a lifestyle disease - of fags - Repost

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:03:53 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:45:33 +0100,
(David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) has scripted:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

You misread what I wrote David.

I said it's rare for a WOMAN to catch aids from a MAN, not vice versa
as you seem to have read.

Odd, then. I personally know three women who got HIV from men.
One was a whore; she was the mother of the HIV-infected little
girl we adopted. Another was a friend of our family who had got
it while having a foolish extra-marital fling. And the third is
the mother of the little HIV-infected girl for whom we are
currently foster parents, both being immigrants from Cote
D'Ivoire.

In America HIV-infected males tend to be homosexuals, a fact
which militates against a large number of women being infected by
men, but there are infected straight and bi- men out there so it
is most certainly not rare for a women to be infected by a male.