Old July 21st, 2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Dave Frightens Me

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:13:03 GMT, mrtravel
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:

On 20 Jul 2006 17:58:37 -0700, "Tchiowa" wrote:

Global warming has been going on for thousands of years. Species loss
is no greater than any other time in history and is offset by species
gain. Oil reserves will last at least another century by which time we
can easily have alternate energy sources (if the environmental nuts
will allow it, that is).

Just what on earth makes you believe that?

When I was in high school, I think I heard we had about 30 years of oil
left.

I think you heard wrong then.
--
---