Old March 3rd, 2004, 05:44 AM
Satya P. Chattopadhyay

Default The Bill Mattocks Time to say goodbye!

The Bill Mattocks muttered....

I've recently reached the place where it was time to make a change.
The continued stresses of air travel in a post-9/11 world, continued
and advancing intrusions into my (our) personal privacy, and the
general business climate (more travel, spend less money doing it, etc)
have combined to make me finally decide that its time to hang up my
rubber chicken and move on.

Dear Bill:

Thank you for the smiles your humorous anecdotes put on so many of our
faces. You have used your gift well. Au revoir!!

Satya