Old June 21st, 2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default My web site for Baltics and St Petersburg

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:07:49 -0400, "- Bobb -"
wrote:

Great job ! I've spent an hour at your site ( and I should have stopped
as I am expected to be someplace else right now !). I do have one
questionn this page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~bobl...hotographs.htm ,
where it that photo taken ?
I thought it was Geiranger, but since you were still on the ship it
can't be.

Yup ... it is Geiranger. If you look closely you can see the tenders
from the ship moving around it. We took one of them into the port and
walked up the hill to take the photo from up higher. The ship was
moored in the middle because it can't tie up at the pier.

I was on the Marco Polo for ~14 days last summer from Copenhagen to
Berlin, so did a lot of the same trip. But you have MUCH better
pictures. ( Now I REALLY have to go)

I'm a bit of a photo freak (some would leave "photo" out of that
sentence.) This was my first digital trip so I took lots of pictures -
the more you take the better your chances of getting good ones!

My main incentive for travel is to take the photos, and my wife's main
purpose is to absorb the facts - so together we come home with the
whole lot.

Glad you enjoyed the web site.

Bob T.