Old February 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim...[_2_]

Default Afternoon Delight

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
I'd never heard of dayuse.com befo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35577272

I wonder where else in the world such services exist? Japan obviously.

Funnily enough, I read this article today

and the first thing I did was sanity check their claim that you would pay
twice as much for a full day's stay (elsewhere)

But I had little difficult finding perfectly adequate hotels at the same
price or less.

It wasn't clear what the category of these day-stay rooms is, but ISTM that
if you are only going to be booking them for 4 hours you don't need all of
the "extras" that a premium 4* or 5* gives you, so it'll be foolish to pay
for a hotels that has them loaded onto the price

tim