Old March 18th, 2016, 06:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim...[_2_]

Default Trains in Europe (again)--recommendation

"Tom P" wrote in message
On 03/05/2016 02:32 AM, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 03-01-2016 05:40, Paul Aubrin wrote:
From Paris to Spain, there are few night trains:

THANKS!
Been off-line for a week, but I'll look into these, now that I'm back.

Overnight sleeper trains are being phased out.

ITWYM is: Overnight sleeper trains are becoming little used and as such
unprofitable (if indeed they ever were profitable) and train operators are
realising that the subsidy required to keep them is better spent elsewhere

tim