Old August 4th, 2006, 09:00 AM posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.air
The Reid[_1_]

Default "One bag" travel, which bag is best?

Following up to Miguel Cruz

My girlfriend travels with a large wheeled bag and it slows us down
tremendously (hope she's not reading this). It is faster for me to pick
her bag up and carry it in my arms while also wearing my large backpack,
than for her (or me) to drag it by the wheels.

this may be due to your extremely manful physical manly prowess.
I note female hotel staff, helping with bags tend to use the
wheels, while I follow your example of trying to pull my arms
off.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site