Old May 15th, 2014, 08:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default is a 7 day cruise worth the exrtra 100 dollars?

On Thu, 15 May 2014 07:17:58 GMT, Croooozer

is a 7 day cruise worth the exrtra 100 dollars vs. say a 5 day cruise?
I mean the 100 dollars is just for the room. There will be I think 1
or 2 more ports and that will cost and then the added drinks and added
gambling. so I figure the total will be somewhere around an extra 300
$$$. Would the 2 days be worth it or should I jsut tstick to the 5 day
cruise.

Please dont tell me it is up to me I am looking for personal opinion
and perhaps personal experiences.

If you like to relax on a cruise, you get a better class of passenger on a
longer cruise. They will be older and quieter. If you like to party the
whole time, the length of the cruise is all a matter of how much money you
want to spend.

so Less children on a longer cruise? That would surely be a good
thing. My last cruise was during the school year but there were still
teenagers begging me to get them some alcohol