Old May 19th, 2014, 10:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

Default is a 7 day cruise worth the exrtra 100 dollars?

On May 14 2014 3:33 PM, bilgat wrote:

is a 7 day cruise worth the exrtra 100 dollars vs. say a 5 day cruise?
I mean the 100 dollars is just for the room. There will be I think 1
or 2 more ports and that will cost and then the added drinks and added
gambling. so I figure the total will be somewhere around an extra 300
$$$. Would the 2 days be worth it or should I jsut tstick to the 5 day
cruise.

Please dont tell me it is up to me I am looking for personal opinion
and perhaps personal experiences.

Please turn on your spellcheck. Exrtra is actually spelled extra.