Old January 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
Carl Rogers

Default Photos from Australia's Old Pacific Highway

Hi Viatologists,

If you find yourself in New South Wales, the Old Pacific Highway provides an
excellent glimpse of tropical rain-forest, Tweed Valley, and Mount Warning.
At the same time, it is one of the more challenging drives on Australia's
East Coast. Whether you're driving along the Tweed River, passing through
Burringbar, or overtaking slow motorists near the route's northern terminus,
the "Old Pacific" will leave a lasting impression in your worldwide travels.
Each viatologist can appreciate the iterations this route goes through: as a
two-laned country road, a four-lane highway, a jungle thoroughfare, and an
inland bypass.

Courtesy of photographer Vishwarma Hindrabagi, the Worldwide Transportation
Library (WWTL) now hosts three photographs of the Old Pacific Highway:

http://wwtl.info/tmp/1001/

Enjoy! I owe an apology to Vishwarma for delaying the upload of these
photographs. Those photos were handed to me several months ago while I
worked (...in serial) w/ Operation Animation. Without doubt, you'll find
that Vishwarma is one of the better photographers/viatologists in the world
today.

Did you know that the Worldwide Transportation Library has 30 photographs of
Australian highways? In addition to the 180 videos and 30 Virtual 360s in
our library, the WWTL is without question the superior provider of
viatological capture. Where other viatologists skimp, the WWTL fills in the
blanks on the worldwide level.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
********