Old November 22nd, 2003, 09:33 PM
BrigieDarling

Default advice on accomodation

Originally posted by Blokedownpub

Hi, myself and my wife are heading to South africa next week and
are looking

for some advice on accomodation.

We arrive in joburg. Our first night is in the lesedi cultural
village, and

then we've got to find accomodation for one other night before
heading to

sun city.

We also need accomodation for one night very near joburg airport.

Lastly, any thoughts of accomodation for Cape town, as we're
going to be

there for 10 nights.

All we're asking of the accomodation is that it's clean. We
certainly don't

need frills as we're not intending to be spending much time there
during the

day.

All advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gav.

Gav I know someone who is from SA... I will ask them to come and try to
help you out!