Old August 29th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Padraig Breathnach

Default Our Croatia Trip

Herself and I are off again in September. This time it's Croatia,
we're doing it by boat, and will tie up in a different port each day,
typically spending afternoon and evening there.

Our ports of call will be Makarska, Polaca/Pomena, Dubrovnik,
Trstenik, Korcula, Hvar, and Split.

Bearing in mind how short our visit to each place will be, we will
probably have time only to see one or two targets in each, preferably
conveniently accessible from the harbour. We will also seek a good and
interesting dining experience in each place.

All we have to go on so far is one page from a brochure, the hope that
the boat's crew might be helpful, and open minds (another view might
be empty heads).

Advice and suggestions would be welcome (preferably not top-posted).

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED