Old October 9th, 2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Janet Wilder

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

Alan S wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:17:24 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred
not to be insulted before I even got there.

He's a verbose transplanted yank according to his posts. So
any negative attitudes came with him. Come on out Janet, and
have a wonderful time:-)

I expect to. I can't believe its only a week and a half (and an
interminable plane flight) away. g

BTW, DH got his note from the Endo today so he can board the Australian
flights with his diabetes gear.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation