Old October 9th, 2007, 10:51 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:39:20 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote in
:

Alan S wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:17:24 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred
not to be insulted before I even got there.

He's a verbose transplanted yank according to his posts.

I cheerfully admit to this, and my posts are truthful.

So any negative attitudes came with him.

Having little use for overly aggressive people is a "negative
attitude"? Why should I dislike Americans or Texans, though?

Come on out Janet, and
have a wonderful time:-)

She should! Australia is a terrific country, or my wife and I
wouldn't have spent so many decades here.

I expect to. I can't believe its only a week and a half (and an
interminable plane flight) away. g

Well, then, Janet, you can report back to the group.

BTW, DH got his note from the Endo today so he can board the Australian
flights with his diabetes gear.

Very good! Pleased to hear it! One more hurdle overcome. I
didn't forsee any difficulties, but, believe me, they can occur.

Can a syringe be lethal? Of course. Depends what it is loaded
with.

Were I running an airline, I wouldn't ban syringes, if there was
a genuine medical need, but I would be concerned about how many
were taken aboard an aircraft, why, how they were disposed of
etc.

Is a rolled up newspaper a "deadly weapon"? It can be, but I am
not about to say just how. :-)

Cheers,
Kangaroo16