Old April 4th, 2008, 08:58 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge11

Default Question on public transportation in Philadelphia

Lol what a nice country

"Yan" a écrit dans le message de
We are going to Philadelphia this weekend and will be staying at the
Radisson Hotel at 2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose PA. Is there a
safe way to get from the hotel to downtown and back by public
transportation? We never been to Philladelphia and the Lonely Planet
tour guide says that parking downtown is hard to find and it's better
to use public transportation - which we have no problem with except
for the city ranked the 4th most dangerous in the US. Any advice?
Thanks!