Old February 18th, 2010, 04:52 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong, our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong, the Chinese people and the Chinese Nation thank
you for your works as Our Chinese Spy in ASEAN .

On Feb 18, 8:48*am, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:17*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: Komin * has *been *posting *from *Cambodia *for *the *last *2
years *,

Komin *has * come *from *Hong *Kong and *is *now *residing in
Cambodia .

wakalukong *, how *come *you *are *the *last *to *know *?

wakalukong, *you *must be a *Bloody *Fool; .

(snip)

Hey everyone, we now understand why Traitor Komin keeps denying he's
Cambodian and even says he's from Hong Kong. *The turd can't face the
awful fact that he's a Cambodian traitor spying for the Vietnamese
military.

Wakalukong