Old February 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air
bill

Default best foods to eat before flight

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:59:02 -0800, techman41973 wrote:

I've read articles about foods to avoid before a long flight (fried
foods, foods that cause bloating etc.).
But I'm looking for advice from frequent fliers on the best foods and
meals to have before a flight,
for the best comfort on a long flight, especially if you are trying
to sleep on the plane.

Changing your routine is a sight more likely to upset you and give you a
sleepless night than any change you could make.

Just treat it like a long bus ride...

--
"Hopefully the fair wind will resume, or this may well take all day."

Admiral Collingwood on being becalmed under the guns of six French ships-
of-the-line at Trafalgar