Old September 15th, 2003, 02:26 AM
sheree

Default *GGC Mystery Name Of The Week*

are the pics up yet?

--
Sheree

"Barry Cunningham" wrote in message
Hi,
This is not an official group..it really has been spread by word of mouth

cause
it's such a different cruise experience. But it has grown and grown...I

think we
are up to around 50! Sooo...no hats as yet...but I do like the space

helmet
thing! We can see about making arrangements for a Mardi

Gras/rtc/Mars/Skyscraper
party! LOL I keep you posted!

Barry Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com

Barry
We will be on that same Mardi Gras cruise, but with our senior group
from here on Long Island. Would like to meet with your group on board.
If you will be taking bookings on board for the Mars cruise, we'll sign
up!!!
How will we find you - will you be wearing funny hats or space helmets?

Florence