Old June 20th, 2017, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

Default Edinburgh hotels -day rate?

On 6/20/2017 5:49 PM, Martin wrote:

On 6/20/2017 5:42 AM, Martin wrote:
It's worth remembering that Best Western is a franchise system. You get a better
deal and more flexibility with the individual hotels than you get via the Best
Western website.

I'll suggest that to her.

I've booked a room in a Best Western hotel in England for July. On BW website
if I wanted a room that I could cancel at anytime until 14:00 on the day we will
arrive, the room cost about £100 (20%) more. Booking the room directly by
phoning the hotel there is no extra charge for cancellation in addition the
basic room charge was a bit less.

I've passed that on to her.